Spring Sports Apparel Stores (open till 11:59pm on Wednesday April 28th)
The Spring Sports Apparel Store is now open for the next 7 days. Purchasing items does support the Athletic Department, but is not required.
Direct Link to online store: https://ghsspringathletics2021.itemorder.com/
- Masks must be worn entering facilities, during workouts, and leaving facilities
- All athletes should arrive dressed ready for practice (no locker rooms)
- Athletes should have a bag to keep all their items, including their own water bottle/fluids, extra masks to change throughout workouts, personal hand sanitizer, etc.)
- There will be no loitering around facilities before/after workouts. Coaches will send time guidelines of when to arrive and be picked up.
- Coaches, athletes, & spectators must practice social distancing during all moments during practice & games whenever possible
- Every Coach & athlete will complete a COVID screening & temperature check prior to all practices/games/bus trips. Screenings will be done via QR code located at facilities and with coaches.
- Prior to your athlete's first competition, the Athletic Director will send any spectator details out via email
Baseball: Rory Gentile - email@example.com
Softball: John Nicastro - firstname.lastname@example.org
Boys Lacrosse: Dylan Girard - email@example.com
Girls Lacrosse: Manny Lopes - Mjlopes47@gmail.com
Boys/Girls Outdoor Track (MERHS Coop): David Coleman - firstname.lastname@example.org
Boys Tennis: Derek Geary - email@example.com
Girls Tennis: Gap Saputo - Gsaputo2270@gmail.com
Wrestling: Matt Swanson - firstname.lastname@example.org